Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Be You, Bravely ATC

Hello,

Here is an ATC I created for the Mixed Up! Swap in the Vera Lane Studio Facebook group. I used the head of one of the zombie flowers from the Cindy Clawford set, the body from the You are Magic set, and the legs from the Girl and Cat with Hats set from Vera Lane Studio.

I coloured her with Faber Castell watercolour pencils and fussy cut out all of the different pieces. I added Glossy Accents to her one eye.

I added clear Wink of Stella to her flower petals and purple Stickles to her dress. 

I added black stripped skinny washi tape along the bottom. 

I edged along the entire ATC with Black Soot Distress ink.

Here's a look at just the background:
For the background, I used an ATC stencil from Joggles called Mini Cyclone and Distress Inks in Picked Raspberry, Wild Honey and Broken China.

Thanks for having a look.

Talk to ya soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment