Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Magical Wishes ATC

Hello,

Here is an ATC I made using the digital stamp Carly's Crush from Oddball Art Co.

I used 3 different washi tapes for the background.

I coloured her with Prismacolour markers and fussy cut her out.

I added pink glitter glue from Studio G on her horn then added Glossy Accents on top of that. I also added Glossy Accents to the heart in her hair.

I used clear Wink of Stella on the heart on her shirt.

I added a peace sign sticker and a Heidi Swapp heart sticker.

I edged the sentiment with a black Gel pen.

I would like to enter this in the following challenge:

Challenge #300: Sparkle
Check it out here: Cupcake Inspirations














Thanks for having a look.

Talk to ya soon xx

3 comments:

  1. Such great colors on this card! Thanks so much for joining in the fun for the Cupcakes Inspirations 300th Challenge Celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet card! Thank you so much for joining our 300th Challenge Celebration over at Cupcake Inspirations. :) -Alycia

    ReplyDelete