Monday, March 27, 2017

Bonjour ATC

Hello,

Here is an ATC I made using the stamp set Mimi in Paris from Penny Black.

I used some French scrapbook paper for the background.

I coloured Mimi with Spectrum Noir markers and fussy cut her out.

I added some grey gemstones to the top and edged around the entire ATC with Distress Ink in Hickory Smoke.

I would like to enter this in the following challenge:

Challenge #246: Girly Girl
Check it out here: Wicked Wednesday

Thanks for having a look.

Talk to ya soon xx

2 comments:

  1. Awe...this is so cute. Great image and embellishments. Thanks for joining the "girly girl" challenge at Wicked Wednesday ATC. Wendy (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh la la! Very chic with her beret and coffee! Thanks for joining in the fun at Wicked Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete