Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Grow From Love ATC

Hello,

Here is an ATC I made for the VLS "Swap It" Facebook swap using digital stamps from the sets Best Friends (girl head) and Love You the Bone (flower stem) from Vera Lane Studio.

I used watercolour paper and Distress Inks in Broken China, Pickled Raspberry and Seedless Preserves. I watered down some Dylusions Paint in Bubblegum pink and let it drip from top.

I white embossed some circles with stamps from Inkadinkado. I used the dot fade stencil from Tim Holtz with Black Soot Distress Ink.

I coloured the images with Prismacolour markers and fussy cut them out. I used Stickles on the flower in her hair. I used clear Wink of Stella on the stem and in her hair.

I used silver glitter washi tape along the bottom.

I edged the entire ATC with black Archival Ink and used some Tim Holtz sticker words for the sentiment.

Thanks for having a look.

Talk to ya soon. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment