Monday, August 22, 2016

Grilled Cheese Monster ATC

Hello,

Whew! It has really been awhile since my last post lol

Here is an ATC I made using a free digital stamp called monstrous grilled cheese from wonderstrange.

I used some white polka dot scrapbook paper for the background and edged around the entire ATC with Distress Ink in black soot.

I coloured the sandwich up with Prismacolour markers in the colours: PB-69, PB-17, PB-123, and PM-23. I coloured the city with Spectrum Noir markers in IG4 and IG6.

I fussy cut him out and added Glossy Accents to the cheese and his mouth.



I would like to enter this in the following challenge:

Challenge #223: Anthropomorphism
Check it out here: Wicked Wednesday

Thanks for having a look.

Talk to ya soon xx

4 comments:

  1. ROFL! This is totally awesome! Thank you for joining us at Wicked Wednesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll never be able to eat grilled cheese toast again without wondering if it's watching me! LOL! Thank you for playing along with Wicked Wednesday this week.

    ReplyDelete