Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Oddball Art Zombie Cloud ATCs

Hello,

Here are a couple ATCs I made using the digital stamp Zombie Cloud from Oddball Art Stamps.

For the background, I used a cloud embossing folder and then coloured it with Distress Inks in Salty Ocean and Black Soot. I flicked water to create splotches as well.

I coloured the image with Prismacolour markers and fussy cut it out. 

I added Glossy Accents to the dots and the blood dripping out of it's mouth. :D

For the raindrops, I used Cloud 9 Design teardrops stickers in blue. 

The sentiment is from one of my all-time favourite movies, The Crow. I pounced some Distress Ink in Black Soot over the entire thing.

Here's the 2nd one:

This one is the exact same as the 1st one except I edged only the edges of the sentiment.


Thanks for having a look.

Talk to ya soon xx



No comments:

Post a Comment