Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Queen of Hearts Attitude ATC

Hello,

Here is an ATC I made using the digital stamp set Queen of Hearts from Vera Lane Studio.

I used some grey paper for the background.

I used black Archival Ink and stamped some diamonds on the right side of the background. 

I added a stripe of black and white washi tape on the left side and edged the entire ATC with gold diamond washi tape.

I coloured her with Prismacolour markers and fussy cut her out.

I added red Stickles to all the hearts and some clear Wink of Stella to her crown and skull scepter. 

I added some white gems to the top of her crown and the sentiment is from Tim Holtz's word stickers.

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:

Challenge #151: Anything Goes
Check it out here: Addicted to Stamps Challenge

Challenge #85: Anything Goes
Check it out here: Creative Fingers Challenge

Thanks for having a look.

Talk to ya soon xx

2 comments:

  1. What a unique ATC you've created! I'm amazed at how rich your details are, given this small canvas! Cool! Thank you for sharing your creativity in the ATSM gallery!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete