Saturday, July 4, 2015

4th of July ATC

Happy 4th of July,

Here is an ATC I made using the digital stamp Steampunk Lady Audrey from The Octopode Factory.

For the background, I taped off a white diagonal stripe then used Distress Inks in Fired Brick and Mermaid Lagoon (my new fav blue)

I coloured her with Prismacolour markers and fussy cut her out. I used clear Wink of Stella on her dress.

I added Glossy Accents to the dots on her dress and her eye.

I used Scribbles paint for the chain in her hair.

I added a glittery enamel dot to her left eye and the sentiment is a Tim Holtz word sticker.

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:

Challenge #165: Red, White, and Blue
Check it out here: Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge

Challenge: Summer
Check it out here: Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge 

Challenge: Going Dotty
Check it out here: Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge

Thanks for having a look.

Talk to ya soon xx

7 comments:

  1. Such a fun card! The image is cool. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super fun ATC Judy, a great background with the stunning image, beautiful colouried!!

    huggs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh - how clever & creative! Great job. Thanks for playing along with us at Wicked Wednesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is fantastic, what an original and fun steam punk image. Love what you have done with her. A wonderful ATC. Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday:)

    ReplyDelete