Thursday, October 15, 2015

Boo! ATC

Hello,

Here is an ATC I made for a Halloween swap I participated in on Instagram. I used the digital stamp set Gloomsville Ghosts from The Octopode Factory.

I coloured the background with Distress Ink in Hickory Smoke.

I stamped and embossed some spider webs from a Hampton Art Halloween stamp set.

I shaded the ghosts with some grey Prismacolour markers and fussy cut them all out. I added Stickles in platinum to their eyes.

I added a boo sentiment and edged around the entire ATC with black Archival Ink.

I would like to enter this in the following challenge:

Challenge: It's Frightening/Halloween
Check it out here: Try it on Tuesday

Thanks for having a look.

Talk to ya soon xx

2 comments:

  1. Such a great ATC, love those little ghosts with their sparkly eyes.
    Thanks for sharing with us at TioT
    Avril

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super ATC card, love the great ghosts thank you for joining us on the TIOT challenge hugs Bee.

    ReplyDelete