Monday, February 20, 2017

2016 ATC Club Instagram Swap

Hello,

I was in a year-long ATC group swap on Instagram and would like to share the ATCs I have made for it. Each month we had to create 8 identical ATCs following a certain theme. 

January's theme was birds and here is mine:
I used a digital stamp from Vera Lane Studio. I coloured the bird with coloured pencils and gamsol. I used Dylusions Paints in the background.

February's theme was southwestern and here is mine:
I used a digital stamp from Vera Lane Studio. I coloured the background with Dylusion paints on top of book text. I coloured the flower with Prismacolour markers.

March's theme was favourite artist and here is mine:
I based this off on Van Gogh's starry night which is my favourite painting and artist. I used a digital stamp from Vera Lane Studio. I used Dylusion paints in the background and splattered on some white paint. I coloured the moon with Prismacolour markers.

April's theme was black and white and here is mine:
The panda is from the Mama Elephant stamp set Pandamonium. I used Distress Ink in Black Soot through a star stencil for the background. I used skinny washi tape along the bottom.

May's theme was numbers and here is mine:
The rocket is from a clear stamp set called robots from Recollections. I used Distress Inks on the background and Distress Paint in pocket fence through a number stencil. 

June's theme was bohemian and here is mine:
I used a digital stamp from Vera Lane Studio. I added washi tape to the bottom. I coloured her with Prismacolour markers. The flower in her hand is a sticker that I added a gem to.

July's theme was butterfly and here is mine:
I used a digital stamp from the Octopode Factory. I coloured it with Prismacolour markers. I used a Tim Holtz rays stencil for the background with Dylusions paints. I used butterfly washi tape along the bottom.

August's theme was free and here is mine:
I used a digital stamp from the Octopode Factory. I coloured it with Prismacolour markers. I used Distress Inks and a square stencil for the background. I embossed some flowers with silver embossing powder.

September's theme was favorite quote and here is mine:
The quote is from one of my favourite movies, the Crow. I used a digital stamp from Oddball Art Co. I coloured it with Spectrum Noir markers. I used Dylusion paints over a book page for the background. 

October's theme was Halloween and here is mine:
I used two different digital stamps from Vera Lane Studio. I used a mummy body and attached a pumpkin for the head. I coloured both with Prismacolour markers. I added washi tape along the bottom.

November's theme was harvest and here is mine:
For the background, I stamped some leaves and then coloured them in with colour pencils. I used a ticket with a quote in the center.

December's theme was tacky christmas and here is mine:
I used a digital stamp from Vera Lane Studio and coloured her with Prismacolour markers. I used some Christmas washi tape along the bottom as a sentiment. I used Glossy Accents on the bulbs in her hands and on the tree.


Thanks for having a look.

Talk to ya soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment