Tuesday, February 21, 2017

The Octopode Factory ATC Swap

Hello,

I participated in a group swap on Instagram with the theme of using only Octopode Factory digital stamp images. These are the cards I made for it.

#1:
This image is called Steampunk Lady Audrey. I coloured her with Prismacolour markers and used a red enamel dot for her eye. I used some scrapbook paper for the background and added some black and white dot washi tape along the side. 

#2:
This image is called Easter Lamb Girl. I coloured her with Spectrum Noir markers. I added a sparkly flower sticker to her hair and a silver butterfly sticker. I used some yellow butterfly paper for the background.

#3:
This image is called Whimsical Alice. I used Dylusions spray inks on the background along with a diamond stamp. I coloured her with Prismacolour markers and added a crown sticker to her head. I added a purple flower sticker and some purple enamel dots to her crown.

#4:
This image is called Flutterby Butterfly. I coloured her with Prismacolour markers and added Glossy Accents to the hearts and dots on the wings. I used scrapbook paper for the background and added some washi tape along the bottom.

#5:
This image is called Steampunk Lady Flo. I coloured her with Prismcolour markers. I used a white enamel dot for her eye. I used a cog embossing folder for the background and painted it with purple acrylic paint. I added some skinny washi tape along the bottom.

#6:
This image is called Zombie Love. I coloured her with Primacolour markers and added Stickles to the flower on her head. The heart she is holding is an epoxy sticker. I embossed some tombstones along the bottom and added a piece of washi tape at the top.

#7:
This image is called Whimsical Alice. I collaged some flowers for the background. I coloured her with Spectrum Noir markers. I added some skinny gold washi tape along the bottom. 

#8:
This image is called Steampunk Mabel. I stamped some circles for the background in neon ink. I coloured her with Prismacolour markers. I added a strip of silver washi tape along the side. 

Thanks for having a look.

Talk to ya soon xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment