Saturday, June 28, 2014

Hi everyone

Hi, welcome to my crafty blog.
My love of rubber stamps has led me to my current hobby of paper crafting. I make greeting cards and gift tags, but also love working in my mixed media art journals. I can't wait to share them with you. 


A few examples of cards I have made: 




This friend card features adorable giraffes from the Paper Smooches stamp set called Zoo Crew. I love these goofy guys.



















This card features a digital stamp called Steampunk Lady Audrey from The Octopode Factory. Her dress is full of brights colours which I just love and I added a gem to one of her eyes. For the necklace on her head, I added a ball chain which I glued down with Glossy Accents.












This birthday tag features a Gorjuss Girl stamp. She's so adorable, just love her little bow.

















Talk to ya soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment