Monday, June 30, 2014

My Collage Journal

Hello everyone,

I started a collage journal after watching some amazing art journal videos on Youtube. I have been having a great time playing around with various images from magazines. It's definitely a step outta my comfort zone but I'm glad I decided to start.


Here are some of my pages so far:





This is the very first page that I made. I used Dylusions Ink on the background and gesso through a Dylusions flower stencil. I attached the big pink flower poofy thing to the girl's head with some ribbon to hide the seam.












2nd page is a girl in a yoga pose with a one-eyed sunflower face. The background was originally green and yellow but I thought that it clashed too much with my image so I gessoed it. I wasn't too happy with it honestly but after stencils and stamps I kinda liked it a little better.












3rd page of my journal. The girl is made up of a different head, body and legs. I used pink Dylusions on the background and used a star stencil from Simon Says Stamp with Distress Ink and a blender. She's sitting on a "chair" made of lipsticks.














Talk to ya soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment