Sunday, June 29, 2014

Tag using Dylusions tinted gesso

Hi,
I created this tag yesterday using a digistamp called Wizard of Oz Glinda from The Octopode Factory.


She is coloured with Prismacolour markers and I gave her some sparkle with a Wink of Stella clear pen on her crown.

The bubbles are my favourite part though. I tinted white gesso with Dylusions spray ink in Bubblegum Pink and got this pretty pastel pink color which I brushed thru a stencil. After drying that with my heat gun I sprayed Black Dylusions spray over it and the pink/gesso did a really good job of resisting.
Ink spray over gesso is my go to technique for stenciled backgrounds. I just love the look and texture.


It took me a few tries to come up with a quote I liked. This is a quote from the movie and I think it could work well as a birthday tag. I used a $1 alphabet set from Michaels in Hero Arts Neon pink ink on the letters. 


Talk to ya soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment