Saturday, September 20, 2014

Dilly Beans Vampire Card

Hello,

Here is a card I made using a digital stamp from Dilly Beans called Got Candy?



I coloured him with Prismacolour markers and fussy cut him out. 

I placed him on pop dots onto some bat paper from Recollections that I die cut with a Floral Oval die.

For the background I used spiderweb pattern paper. I added some glossy bats that I got from Joanns and a purple jeweled spider from Recollections. 

I added Wink of Stella in clear to his little trick or treat pumpkin bag. 

I embossed a trick or treat sentiment from Inkadinkado using silver embossing powder and added some grey-ish gems on either side. 

I added some Glossy Accents to his eyes.

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:

Challenge: Get Your Spook On
Check it out here: Great Impressions

Challenge #106: Anything Goes/Add Some Bling
Check it out here: Artistic Inspirations

Challenge: Stripes with Dilly Beans
Check it out here: Left of Center Challenge Blog

Challenge: Anything Goes
Check it out here: Dilly Beans Challenge Blog

Thanks for having a look.

Talk to ya soon.

8 comments:

  1. Totally LOVE that darling image! The rhinestones and bling are fabulous, too! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is adorable. He goes so well with that spider web paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, I love how his eyes pop out at ya! Thanks for joining us at LOC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card!! Fabulous. Thanks for sharing in our Stripes Challenge at Left of Center! mo dt coordinator. xxx

    ReplyDelete