Saturday, September 27, 2014

Dylusions Twins ATCs

Hello,

Here are a couple ATCs I made using the stamp set Curious Corrin from Dylusions.



I coloured them with Prismacolour markers and fussy cut them out. 

I used Dylusions inks for both backgrounds in the colours: Cherry Pie, Lemon Zest, Crushed Grape and Bubblegum Pink. 

I added Stickles to the dots on both dresses.

I stamped the stylin' sentiment in black Staz On.

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:

Challenge: Anything Goes

Challenge #32: Anything Goes {No Design Paper}
Check it out here: Scrapper's Delight Challenge Blog

Thanks for having a look.

Talk to ya soon xx

4 comments:

  1. So bright and beautiful!!!! I love these ATC's!!! Would you like to swap? I love the Dylusions's images, but I have not any the rubber stamps at me even... sorry..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous ATC's Judy, so cute.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete