Saturday, September 27, 2014

Dylusions Twins ATCs

Hello,

Here are a couple ATCs I made using the stamp set Curious Corrin from Dylusions.



I coloured them with Prismacolour markers and fussy cut them out. 

I used Dylusions inks for both backgrounds in the colours: Cherry Pie, Lemon Zest, Crushed Grape and Bubblegum Pink. 

I added Stickles to the dots on both dresses.

I stamped the stylin' sentiment in black Staz On.

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:

Challenge: Anything Goes

Challenge #32: Anything Goes {No Design Paper}
Check it out here: Scrapper's Delight Challenge Blog

Thanks for having a look.

Talk to ya soon xx

4 comments:

  1. So bright and beautiful!!!! I love these ATC's!!! Would you like to swap? I love the Dylusions's images, but I have not any the rubber stamps at me even... sorry..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you...Sure I would love to swap :D xx

      Delete
  2. Fabulous ATC's Judy, so cute.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete