Sunday, September 14, 2014

Simon Says Stamp September 2014 Card Kit

Hello,

Here is a couple of projects that I have made using the September card kit from Simon Says Stamp called Life is a Storybook.



My first project is a notecard: 
I used the stamp set called To Thine Own Shelf using various Staz On inks. 

I embossed the sentiment in white and stamped it onto some kraft paper to match the card base. 

I added some of the wood dots. 

I went around the edges of the pattern paper with Distress Ink in gathered twigs.


My second project is a bookmark.
The background paper is an old book page. I sponged on Distress Ink in vintage photo on the background as well as the cardstock piece. 

I used the frame stamp and used one of the pattern papers that had these cute little images. I made them into wall hangings and used a tiny enamel dot as the "pin." 

I used a sticker from the sticker sheet and went over it with the Distress Ink as well. 

Lastly, I stamped the true story sentiments on the bottom and went around the entire thing with  gathered twigs Distress Ink.

Thanks for having a look.

Talk to ya soon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment