Monday, February 16, 2015

Be My Valentine ATCs

Hello,

Here are a couple ATCs I made for Valentine's Day (a little late I know lol) using the digital stamp Martin from Dilly Beans and Glimmering Hope from Stampotique.

I used 2 different pink Gelatos for the background and blended them together with a wipe.

I stamped some hearts with Picket Fence Distress Paint and stamped some swirly hearts with black Staz On.

I added a iridescent heart sticker in the middle.

I coloured him with Prismacolour markers and fussy cut him out. I added Glossy Accents to his eyes. 

I edged around the sentiment with a black Gel pen.


I used Distress Ink in Pickled Raspberry for the background and I took the ink pad directly to the paper and swiped it in a swirly pattern across the entire thing.

I stamped some hearts with Simon Says Stamp Lipstick Red ink and embossed it in clear. I added Stickles in icicle on top of them.

I coloured her with Prismacolour markers and fussy cut her out. I used Scribbles in berry on the bow in her hair. I took Studio G red glitter glue and added it to her entire skirt and shirt.

I added heart washi tape along the side.

I edged the sentiment with a black Gel pen.

Thanks for having a look.

Talk to ya soon xx




No comments:

Post a Comment