Thursday, February 19, 2015

Believe in Magic tag

Hello,

Here is a tag I made using the rubberstamp Angel from Stampotique. 

For the background, I used different colours of Staz On ink and sponged it on. 

I then stamped some random circles and spirals and embossed them in clear.

I added some gems to the middle of some of the spirals.

I added black and white striped washi tape across the bottom and along all the edges.

I coloured her with Prismacolour markers and fussy cut her out. I added Stickles in green to her wings.

I edged around the sentiment with a black Gel pen and added black string to the top.

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:

Challenge #124: Gems and Glitter
Check it out here: Glitter n Sparkle

Challenge #132: Make Your Mark
Check it out here: Addicted to Stamps

Thanks for having a look.

Talk to ya soon xx

8 comments:

  1. Lovely tag, love the colors and embossing. Thanks for joining us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tag is so pretty! Thank you for joining us this week at ATSM xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, so cute. Thanks for sharing at Giltter and Sparkle Chris DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors in the background...so striking, Judy! So happy you could join us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous tag! I LOVE the background!! Thanks for playing with us at Addicted to Stamps and More!!

    ReplyDelete