Sunday, February 1, 2015

Oddball Fairy ATC

Hello,

Here is an ATC I made using the digital stamp Fairy Girl from Oddball Art Co.

For the background, I first used a Tim Holtz alphabet stencil and Picket Fence Distress Paint. I then used Gelatos in purple, pink and turquoise. I used a baby wipe and blended all the colours together. 

I used white embossing paste and a star stencil from Simon Says Stamp. 

I added Stickles in icicle on top of the stars. 

I used a diamond background stamp along with black Staz On.

I coloured her with Prismacolour markers and fussy cut her out. For her wings I used Ranger's Holographic embossing powder. 

I used Wink of Stella in clear on the pink streak in her hair, the skull on her shirt and to her leg warmers. 

I added silver glitter coming out from her hands.

I edged around the sentiment with a black Gel pen.

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:

Challenge #101: Make Your Own Background
Check it out here: The Crafter's Cafe

Challenge: Anything Goes

Challenge: Add Some Sparkle
Check it out here: Oddball Art Stamps

Thanks for having a look.

Talk to ya soon xx



4 comments:

  1. A gorgeous ATC Judy, a fabulous background with wonderful colour combo......your image is just adorable and lovely colouring and sparkling!!!

    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous - I love the glittery wings!!
    Thanks for joining in at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete