Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Art Journal Dylusions Page

Hi,

Here is another page of my mixed media art journal. I've been eyeing the Dylusions stamps for awhile now and finally got around to purchasing them. I bought the Pondering Petunia and Curious Corrin sets and they are so much fun. Petunia is my absolute favourite though.

Originally I was going to have her holding an umbrella. After playing around with different options for hair,  I came up with using the umbrella as a sorta hat.
She is coloured monochromatically in blue with Prismacolour markers.


Here's a look:  

For the background, I stenciled Silks acrylic glaze in the colour snapdragon through a dot stencil then painted the entire page with turquoise acrylic paint. I stamped some clouds and raindrops [which are Penny Black stamps] using Staz On ink in ultramarine blue, then clear embossed them.

The border is hand drawn and I coloured it in with a white Signo pen and black Sharpie paint pen.

Talk to ya soon xx



No comments:

Post a Comment