Saturday, July 5, 2014

My Collage Journal continued...

Hi everyone, 

Here are a couple more pages from my Collage Journal. I'm using a Canson XL Mix Media Journal that has 98 lb paper in it. 

For this page I actually came across the quote first. This big head was on the back page of my magazine and I really liked her eye makeup, something about it made her look fierce. I coloured her lips a bright red and fussy-cut some flowers to stick on her head. I used zebra striped washi tape on the border and really liked the way it matched the black and white flowers. The star stencil is from Simon Says Stamp.


This "butterfly girl" has a different head and body plus I gave her some wings. 
The background is painted with gold acrylic paint I got at Michaels and I used a black Sharpie to write the quote. I really like how it looks like she is holding the butterfly. The washi tape came in my Simon Says Stamp card kit.


Talk to ya soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment