Thursday, July 31, 2014

Magical Fairy Tag

Hello,

Here is a tag I made using a digital stamp from The Stamping Chef called Alyce

Here's a look:

I coloured her with Prismacolour markers and fussy-cut her out. 


The background is a bunch of different layers. I first sponged gesso through a large circle stencil. Then I rubbed on different coloured gelatos over that. I used a spiral stamp in the corners and clear embossed them. Finally I added small little rhinestones in random places.

The ribbon is a really pretty iridescent green mixed with a soft deep purple. 

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:

Challenge: Anything Goes
Here: Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog

Challenge #40: Anything Goes
Check it out here: The Stamping Chef

Challenge #271: Ribbon 
Check it out here: Cupcake Inspirations


That's about it...thanks for having a look.

Talk to ya soon xx

6 comments:

  1. Oh that background is spectacular! So glad you joined our Ribbon challenge at Cupcake Inspirations!
    Hugs, Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty! I love the background! Thanks so much for playing along with the Anything Goes Challenge on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable TAG such a cute image..thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

    Tina
    sweetie dt

    ReplyDelete