Thursday, April 2, 2015

Crazy ATC

Hello,

Here is an ATC I made using the rubber stamp Mothloved from Stampotique.

I used Dylusions Ink Spray in Cherry Pie and splashed that onto the background (I was going for blood splatters lol) I added Distress Inks in Spun Sugar and Pumice stone. 

I coloured her with Prismacolour markers and fussy cut her out. I used clear Wink of Stella on all the polka dots of her skirt and added Glossy Accents on top. I used Stickles in turquoise on the bow in her hair.

I added some damask washi tape along the bottom.

I added a red star gem from Queen & Company to the top.

I edged the sentiment with a black Gel pen.

I would like to enter this in the following challenge:

Challenge: The Naughty Corner
Check it out here: Haunted Design House

Thanks for having a look.

Talk to ya soon xx

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous! Love your background and fab colors. Thanks for joining us at HDH. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ATC! You can never go wrong with a Stampotique stamp, can ya? Thanks for playing in the dungeon with us at HDH, Judy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this, it's way more awesome than crazy! Thanks for joining in with us at HDH, and sorry my comment is so late, I'm playing catch-up.

    ReplyDelete