Sunday, April 19, 2015

Magic! Mixed Media Postcard

Hello,

Here is a mixed media postcard I made using the digital stamp Whimsical Castle with Princess from Vera Lane Studio.

I used a whole sheet of Tim Holtz watercolor paper.

For the background, I used Dylusions Inks in Calypso Teal, Crushed Grape, and Bubblegum Pink.

I coloured her and the castle with Prismacolour markers and fussy cut them out.

The flowers were also from the stamp set and I covered them with Elmer's glue and then sprinkled on Doodlebug glitter (they call it Doodlebug Sugar Coating...how cute)

I added a small pink flower sticker to her dress and some yellow gems from K & Company on her crown.  I added clear Wink of Stella to her crown and her entire dress.

The small red stars are stickers from Queen & Company.

I added Glossy Accents to the windows on the castle.

I edged around the sentiment with a black Gel pen.

I edged the entire postcard with Archival Ink in black.

I would like to enter this in the following challenge:

Challenge #133: Anything But a Card
Check it out here: Glitter n Sparkle Challenge

Thanks for having a look.

Talk to ya soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment