Monday, April 20, 2015

Find Your Style ATC

Hello,

Here is an ATC I made using the digital stamp Maeve's Cake from Vera Lane Studio.

I used different coloured washi tapes for the background.

I coloured her with Prismacolour markers and fussy cut her out.

I added Glossy Accents to her bow and I added Stickles in green to the flower around her eye and her buttons.

I added a blue flower to the bottom.

I used some glittery enamel dots on both sides of the card.

I edged the sentiment with a black Gel pen.

I would like to enter this in the following challenge:

Challenge #154: Groovy Chicks
Check it out here: Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge

Thanks for having a look.

Talk to ya soon xx

2 comments:

  1. Looks like she found her style, she looks awesome. Great ATC, love the washi tape background. Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete