Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Altered Domino Necklaces


Here are some altered dominoes I made. My mom found me these at a garage sale. I covered all of the dominoes with Black Gesso before I started. I added Glossy Accents on top of all them for a sealer and shiny faux glass look.

Here's a look at all of them: 

For the Bride of Frankenstein one, I printed the image and glued it down with Ranger's Matte Medium. I went around all the edges with Versamark and added silver embossing powder. I added Glossy Accents on top.

For the Frankenstein one, I also printed the image and glued it down with Matte medium. I went around the edge of the picture with black gesso and dabbed it with a baby wipe to give it a very distressed look. I covered the top with Glossy Accents.

My favourite band is Avenged Sevenfold so I made this one to wear around. I printed the image and attached it with the matte and added Glossy Accents. 

For this one I glued down some spiderweb paper that I sprayed with some purple Dylusions ink spray. I added Stickles in clear rock candy across the webs as well. I added spider sequins that I covered with 2 layers of Glossy Accents.

I printed out an image of a ouija board for this one and went around the edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink before gluing it down. I added Glossy Accents over the top.

Thanks for having a look.

Talk to ya soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment