Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Monster Mini Note Card

Hello,

Here is a mini note card I made using a monster stamp from Paper Smooches from the set Little Fella.



I coloured him with Prismacolour markers and fussy cut him out. I gave him some non-matching googly eyes.

He is riding a skateboard which is also from the set. I stamped the sentiment in Hero Arts neon green ink and used toothpicks that I coloured with a black Sharpie for his sign.

I would like to enter this in the following challenge:

Challenge: Anything Goes
Check it out here: Paper Smooches
Thanks for having a look. Talk to ya soon xx

4 comments:

  1. Too fun! Love the wiggly eyes. Thanks for joining us at Paper Smooches SPARKS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! I LOVE this to pieces!! =) Such a FUN Card!! THANKS so MUCH for playing along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenges and have a Fabulous Week!! =) I hope you'll join us again!! =)

    ReplyDelete