Sunday, October 5, 2014

Ghost Circle Card

Hello,

Here is a Halloween circle card I made using a die cut ghost.

I used a Spellbinders Circle Die to make the card.

I used a ghost die cut from K & Company. I added big eyes and covered it in clear Wink of Stella. 

The Boo is a sequin from Recollections that I bought at Michaels. I added 2 layers of Glossy Accents to it. 

The spooky house pattern paper is from Recollections and I added a vellum layer on top.

I printed the Happy Halloween in orange and black.

Here's a look at the inside:

I added web and orange striped pattern paper to the inside. I went around the web paper with purple Staz On.

I added spider sequins and covered them both in black Stickles. 

I embossed the Trick or Treat sentiment in orange Staz On.

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:

Challenge: Anything But Square
Check it out here: Polkadoodles

Challenge #116: Halloween Sentiment
Check it out here: Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog

Thanks for having a look.

Talk to ya soon xx

8 comments:

  1. great card thanks for joining in the polkadoodles challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great Halloween card. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments. Good luck!
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Halloween card I love the circle card. Very nice. Thanks for joining us at Aud sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love your card its so cute
    Thanks for joining us at Anything but Square challenge http://www.polkadoodle.blogspot.co.uk/
    Happy Crafting Susan DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great fun card - perfect for Halloween! Thank you for joining in the current theme of 'Anything but a Square' at Polkadoodles Challenge Blog. Yvonne (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card and love the inside too! Thanks for joining us for our Anything but Square Polkadoodles Challenge

    Karon DT, Polkadoodles

    ReplyDelete