Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Dia de los Muertos ATC

Hello,

Here is a Day of the Dead ATC I made.

I used Dylusions inks sprays in Cherry Pie and Cut Grass together to get this muddy brownish red background. 

I stamped some day of the dead skulls in Hero Arts neon ink.

I added a dancing skeleton.

I put some marigolds along the bottom and edged the sentiment with Distress Ink in black soot.

I would like to enter this in the following challenge:

Challenge #129: Day of the Dead

Thanks for having a look.

Talk to ya soon xx 

7 comments:

  1. Love those bright sugar skulls, they seem to make your skeleton very happy :) Great use of the flowers. Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday this week x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is terrific-love the dancing skeleton

    Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beight and colorful ATC...live the dancing skeleton! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Wicked Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic ATC Judy! Love the dancing skeleton and the bright colours in the skulls!

    ReplyDelete