Monday, October 6, 2014

Fairy of the Undead ATC

Hello,

Here is an ATC I made using a digital stamp from The Stamping Chef called Alyce

I coloured her with Prismacolour markers and fussy cut her out.

I used Dylusions Ink spray in Crushed Grape and Bubblegum Pink for the background. I stamped the spiderweb in black Staz On and then embossed it in clear. 

I stamped some skulls along the bottom and coloured them grey. 

I added Stickles on her wings and across the background. 

I used Glossy Accents on the circles on her wings and on her bow.

I added 2 orange gem stickers and edged the sentiment with a black Gel pen.

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:

Challenge #126: Something Girly

Challenge #49: Anything Goes
Check it out here: The Stamping Chef

Challenge #140: Cute and Spooky
Check it out here: Red Rubber Inspirationals

Thanks for having a look.

Talk to ya soon xx

6 comments:

  1. Love the orange and magenta with the purple, its really striking. Fab image and atc, thank you for linking up to Wicked Wednesday this week x

    ReplyDelete
  2. your background is amazing, and love seeing TSC fairy image used for Halloween, another fabulous use for this gorgeous image. Thanks for playing along at The Stamping Chef with us this week xx

    http://thestampingchef.com/Challenges/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card! Love the colors used! Thanks for joining us at Red Rubber Inspirationals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome image and colors!! Thanks for joining us @ Red Rubber Inspirationals!
    Drea

    ReplyDelete