Thursday, October 16, 2014

Oddball Art Mummy ATC

Hello,

Here is an ATC I made using the digistamp Mummy Girl No. 87 from Oddball Art Co.

I used a Tim Holtz spiderweb embossing folder for the background. I coloured it with Distress Inks in Spiced Marmalade and Pickled Raspberry. I then rubbed Black Soot only on the raised web.

I coloured her with Prismacolour markers and fussy cut her out. I added Glossy Accents to her eyes.

I added an orange gem to the top and edged the sentiment with a black Gel pen.

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:

Challenge: Halloween

Challenge #128: Halloween

Thanks for having a look.

Talk to ya soon xx

6 comments:

  1. Totally cute and spooky. Can those two things actually go together ? LOL Awesome atc. Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this image! Great work. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  3. An awesome mummy and super background....I always forget to use my embossing folders. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Wicked Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love this mummy. Great design with the background scene as well. Thanks for playing at Bettina <a href="http://oddballstamps.blogspot.com/>DT Member at Oddball Art</a> xx

    ReplyDelete