Sunday, October 26, 2014

Happy Haunting Card

Hello,

Here is a card I made using the digital stamp Gloomsville Witch from The Octopode Factory.

The background paper is from AC Moore. I added some spiderweb washi tape across the bottom.

I fussy cut poison bottles out from some DCWV paper from the Eek a Boo pack. I added Glossy Accents to them as well.

I coloured the witch with Prismacolour markers and fussy cut her out. I added Glossy Accents to her eyes and the star hanging off her hat.

I die cut a Spellbinders circle die then ran it through a Tim Holtz poison embossing folder. I coloured it with Distress Inks in Seedless Preserves, Fired Brick, Mowed Lawn and Spiced Marmalade. I then went over the embossed parts with Black Soot.

I used some orange and black fuzzy ribbon I got from Michaels. 

I added black gems to the corners of the card.

I edged the sentiment in Black Soot Distress Ink.

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:

Challenge #108: Halloween

Challenge #211: Magical
Check it out here: The Corrosive Challenge Blog

Challenge: Halloween
Check it out here: That Craft Place Challenge Blog

Challenge #51: Halloween
Check it out here: Left of Center

Challenge #284: (pic)
Check it out here: Cupcake Inspirations
Thanks for having a look.

Talk to ya soon xx

8 comments:

  1. creepy cool...love it...thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

    Tina
    sweetie dt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, so cool, well done, thanks for sharing with us at Glitter n Sparkle, good luck Chris DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spooky fun card! Thank you for joining us this week at Cupcake Inspirations.
    -Sandy, DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Creepy & lovely card. Thanks for sharing with us at Cupcake Inspirations. Eva, Sweetie DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just seen your card,it's wonderfull creepy,love it :)

    Hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete