Monday, October 20, 2014

Pumpkin Boy Halloween Card

Hello,

Here is a card I made using the digital stamp Halloween pumpkin boy from The Octopode Factory.

I used some striped orange paper from Recollections for the background. 

I die cut two rectangles from Spellbinders called wonky rectangles.

I coloured the kid and pumpkins with Prismacolour markers and fussy cut them out. The pumpkins are from a Fiskers stamp set called Trick or Treat. I added Glossy Accents to his eyes and the pumpkins eyes and mouth.  Plus I added it to all of the pumpkins eyes and some of their mouths.

I added black and orange gems from Recollections across the time and on either side of the sentiment.

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:

Challenge #144: Halloween/Anything Goes

Challenge #107: Use some Orange

Challenge: Anything Goes

Challenge: Anything Goes {option use the colour orange}

Thanks for having a look.

Talk to ya soon xx

6 comments:

  1. o what a great halloween card Judy



    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an absolutely fantastic card! I love the whimsicality it has and adore the bright colors you used. I thought it was so clever of you to use stripes in the background that echoed the stripes on your pumpkin boy's legs. Too clever! I also am very impressed with your coloring skills and your fussy cutting. This card is worth every second of time that it probably took to cut all of those fabulous images out! Thank you so much for such a delightful creation and for sharing it with us here at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fab design of pumpkins, thanks for sharing over on artistic inspirations

    ReplyDelete