Saturday, October 11, 2014

Martin Batty card

Hello,

Here is a card I made using the digital stamp Martin from Dilly Beans.

I coloured him with Prismacolour markers and fussy cut him out.

I used Recollections papers for the background and added a Martha Stewart white spider sticker. 

I used black and white washi tape along the bottom.

I added glossy bats from Jolee's Boutique. The large bat die cut is from K & Company. I added Glossy Accents to his eyes.

I went around the sentiment with a black Gel pen.

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:

Challenge: Halloween
Check it out here: Dilly Beans

Challenge #12: Anything Goes
Check it out here: A Step in the Dark

Challenge: Boo You Scared Me
Check it out here: Crafting by Designs

Challenge #116: Anything Goes
Check it out here: Addicted to Stamps Challenge Blog

Challenge #28: Anything Goes
Check it out here: Crafty Girls Challenge


Thanks for having a look.

Talk to ya soon xx

5 comments:

  1. A most spook-tacular card, filled with all kinds of cool Halloween images, that are ever so artfully arranged! Fun and fabulous! Thank you for sharing at ATSM!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is stunning :) great details on the BG and perfect choice of colors! Thank you for sharing with ATSM

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a awesome and eye-catching card! Love these wonderful details! Thank you for sharing at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete